Followers

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

"Let Myself be Aware"

let myself be aware in this moment that i do not need to be aware
in order for everything to operate functionally, i am
part of all that is, in form or not. may my thoughts not impede
the progress of the circuit being completed through me,
an ark being constructed, in preparation for some preconceived
Global Flood of consciousness. infuse me, o nameless, o many names,
o collective and singular being(s) (am i praying to the billions of cycling
cells, phasing through receptors, transmitting photons, wiggling strands of pseudo-quantified DNA?)
infuse me with the energy that I Am, that Eye Am, We are, expressing solidarity through symbiosis,
a unity of purpose as all organisms contained herein, in whatever we are-at, to construct a new earth, what seems to be
the real "new world order,"

Are there such things, "anymore," as "too arrogant," and "too humble"?

Each cell screams, "hallelujah!," and how can I deny it?

A feeling, expressed or unexpressed: Suspend an awareness that has been recently popping into myself that....

No comments: